Bringing you the news highlights of our times, with wisdom and humor from courageous communicators.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

what to do with the time that is given to us

Frodo: "I wish the ring had never come to me, I wish none of this had happened."
Gandalf the Wizard: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide, all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

The problem of our times is that few are deciding to do anything but feather their own nest while watching the tree burn. Pretty strange when you think about it.
Anybody smell smoke?

No comments:

Jonathan Cole - Editor

Jonathan Cole - Editor
A Quantum Mechanic in the instantaneous, infinite, information matrix

About Me

Hawaii
Counting My Blessings.... I have been a laborer, a student, an athlete, an explorer, a scientist, an inventor, a writer, an editor, a teacher, a President, a leader, an artist, a musician, a producer, a factory worker, a pin setter, an owner, a founder, a mechanic, a stone worker, a restorer, a technologist, an engineer, an executive, a father, a housekeeper, a house builder, a singer, a songwriter, a poet, a dancer, a child, an adult, I have been educated I have known the creator. I have loved deeply. I have lived on the edge of the possible. I have lived without fear on an active volcano. I have felt the soul of human suffering. I have shed tears for lost friends and strangers. I been a friend. I have been loved. I have been acknowledged. I have been trusted. I have been hopeful. I have been thrilled. I have been inspired. I have planned. I have improvised. I have gambled. I have won. I have experienced the finest of stuff. I have known some exceptional people.