Bringing you the news highlights of our times, with wisdom and humor from courageous communicators.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The responsibility for hell on earth

(My ancestors are European and Cherokee) I have noticed that no group of people can look back more than several generations without finding some kind of atrocities up to and including genocide that has befallen their ancestors.

My side of the family from Poland was wiped out by Germans in World War II. My Cherokee ancestors were wiped out by the U.S. government actions after the U.S. Civil War.
It makes no sense to blame peoples for these events. It is persons and not peoples who bear the responsibility. The persons who are so ruthless that they believe they have the right to destroy countless lives and communities in order to gain more for themselves or their group. They then lead the ignorant and the fearful into hell in order to fulfill their desires. But that hell is not just limited to the voluntary participants. Whole societies and generations afterwards are caught up in the maelstrom created by these ruthless ringleaders.
We live in a time where our own leaders at the national level are engaged in such hellish activities in pursuit of the control of oil, and the global economy on behalf of their elitist supporters. Generations to come will unfortunately be paying the consequences.

NewsLight

No comments:

Jonathan Cole - Editor

Jonathan Cole - Editor
A Quantum Mechanic in the instantaneous, infinite, information matrix

About Me

Hawaii
Counting My Blessings.... I have been a laborer, a student, an athlete, an explorer, a scientist, an inventor, a writer, an editor, a teacher, a President, a leader, an artist, a musician, a producer, a factory worker, a pin setter, an owner, a founder, a mechanic, a stone worker, a restorer, a technologist, an engineer, an executive, a father, a housekeeper, a house builder, a singer, a songwriter, a poet, a dancer, a child, an adult, I have been educated I have known the creator. I have loved deeply. I have lived on the edge of the possible. I have lived without fear on an active volcano. I have felt the soul of human suffering. I have shed tears for lost friends and strangers. I been a friend. I have been loved. I have been acknowledged. I have been trusted. I have been hopeful. I have been thrilled. I have been inspired. I have planned. I have improvised. I have gambled. I have won. I have experienced the finest of stuff. I have known some exceptional people.